Leadership and Management in Nursing (4th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2010-03-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mary Ellen Grohar-Murray;Helen R. DiCroce;Joanne C. Langan
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Completely updated in a new edition, this book utilizes widely accepted models of leadership, and recognizes time-related changes that have occurred in health care delivery and how nursing is practiced. With a heavyÂ emphasis on the workplace, itÂ covers legal and ethical issues, as well as improving human relationship skills.Â Additional topics include:
- The new health care system,
- Leadership theory, the interactive processes of leadership, and ethics
- An overview of organization and management
- Managers' responsibilities
- An introduction to the management of resources.
This is an esential resource for any staff nurse!
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Medical-Surgical Nursing - 2-Volume Set: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9e (Medical- Surgical Nursing (Lewis) 2 Vol Set)