Leadership and Management in Nursing (4th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2010-03-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mary Ellen Grohar-Murray;Helen R. DiCroce;Joanne C. Langan
Completely updated in a new edition, this book utilizes widely accepted models of leadership, and recognizes time-related changes that have occurred in health care delivery and how nursing is practiced. With a heavyÂ emphasis on the workplace, itÂ covers legal and ethical issues, as well as improving human relationship skills.Â Additional topics include:
- The new health care system,
- Leadership theory, the interactive processes of leadership, and ethics
- An overview of organization and management
- Managers' responsibilities
- An introduction to the management of resources.
This is an esential resource for any staff nurse!
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual