Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (6th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2017-01-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Geoffrey E. Mills
NOTE:Â Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the bound book and the Enhanced Pearson eText .
A step-by-step guide to action research with a balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods.Â
The leading text in the field of action research, Action Research:Â A Guide for the Teacher ResearcherÂ is known for its practical, step-by-step guidance for teachers on how to do research in classrooms.Â Drawing on his extensive experience working directly with teachers and principals to help them learn how to conduct action research studies, the author guides future educators through the action research process via numerous concrete illustrations.Â The text positions action research as a fundamental component of teaching and helps it's readers not only acquire the skills to conduct quality studies, but also how to make it a part of everyday teaching practice.Â
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging.Â The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.*
- Convenient.Â Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.**
- Affordable.Â Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134522729 / 9780134522722 Â Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, Sixth Edition
Package consists of:Â
- Â 0134523059 / 9780134523057Â Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 6th Edition
- 0134523032 / 9780134523033Â Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, Bound Book, 6th Edition
We Also Recommend
Thriving in College and Beyond: Research-Based Strategies for Academic Success and Personal Development: Concise Version
ENVISION MATH 2.0 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 7 VOLUME 1 COPYRIGHT2017
SCIENCE 2010 STUDENT EDITION (HARDCOVER) GRADE 5
MATH 2016 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 3 VOLUME 2