Introduction to Group Work Practice, An, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (8th Edition) (Connecting Core Competencies)
- Publish Date: 2016-05-05
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Ronald W. Toseland;Robert F. Rivas
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Widely used by professionals, educators, and students in undergraduate and graduate courses in schools of social work throughout the United States and the world, this text presents a comprehensive, coherent, organized overview of group work practice from a generalist practice perspective. The new Eighth Edition continues to include typologies illustrating group work practice with task and treatment groups at the micro-, meso-, and macro-levels. Thoroughly updated throughout, the new edition of An Introduction to Group Work Practice includes research on virtual groups, updated and deeper content on practice with treatment and task groups, the most current literature on working with reluctant and resistant group members, updated and expanded sections on working with individuals who have difficulty engaging in and sustaining work in groups, updated material on leadership and diversity, and thoroughly updated reference material and new content from evidence-based practice sources. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134290143 / 9780134290140 Introduction to Group Work Practice, An, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â
- 0134058968 / 9780134058962 Introduction to Group Work Practice, An
- 0134075366 / 9780134075365 Introduction to Group Work Practice, An, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
We Also Recommend
NEW MySocLab without Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Social Problems: A Down to Earth Approach (11th Edition)
American Government: Political Development and Institutional Change, 7th Edition
Essentials of Sociology (12th Edition)