Ready for RICA: A Test Preparation Guide for California's Reading Instruction Competence Assessment with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (4th Edition) (What's New in Literacy)
- Publish Date: 2016-01-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: James J. Zarrillo
NOTE:Â Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and bound book.
Test-taking strategies and content area reviews for successfully passing Californiaâs Reading Instruction Competence Assessment (RICA).
Thousands of students have used previous editions of James J. Zarrilloâs Ready for RICA to successfully prepare for the RICA. Now the new edition continues to provide test-taking strategies and helpful reviews of all 15 content areas and includes five significant new components: 1) Learning Outcomes in each chapter help readers focus on what they should accomplish by studying that chapter; 2) Chapter Summaries offer Test Taking Tips that re-state essential information and highlight key instructional strategies; 3) a new chapter, Ten Days to RICA, guides readers in what they should study during the last 10 days before they take the test; 4) 13 videos of the author offer insight on the most important information and instructional strategies; and 5) a new Glossary includes a dictionary of 210 reading-related words and phrases. This is the essential guide for all California Multiple Teaching Credential candidates required to take the RICA. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable.Â The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134205197 / 9780134205199 Ready for RICA: A Test Preparation Guide for California's Reading Instruction Competence Assessment, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â
- 0134146352 / 9780134146355 Ready for Revised RICA: A Test Preparation Guide for California's Reading Instruction Competence Assessment
- 013420624X / 9780134206240 Ready for Revised RICA: A Test Preparation Guide for California's Reading Instruction Competence Assessment, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
We Also Recommend
Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, 7th Edition
SCIENCE 2010 STUDENT EDITION (HARDCOVER) GRADE 5
ENVISION MATH 2.0 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 7 VOLUME 1 COPYRIGHT2017
Thriving in College and Beyond: Research-Based Strategies for Academic Success and Personal Development: Concise Version