Thinking About Biology: An Introductory Laboratory Manual (5th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2015-03-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mimi Bres;Arnold Weisshaar
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
For one-semester, non-majors introductory biology laboratory courses with a human focus.
This manual offers a unique, extensively class-tested approach to introductory biology laboratory. A full range of activities show how basic biological concepts can be applied to the world around us. Â This lab manual helps students:Â
- Gain practical experience that will help them understand lecture concepts
- Acquire the basic knowledge needed to make informed decisions about biological questions that arise in everyday life
- Develop the problem-solving skills that will lead to success in school and in a competitive job market
- Learn to work effectively and productively as a member of a team
The Fifth Edition features many new and revised activities based on feedback from hundreds of students and faculty reviewers.
We Also Recommend
Chemistry for Engineering Students, Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Introductory Physical Geology Laboratory Manual for Distance Learning
College Algebra in Context, Books a la Carte Edition Plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Glencoe Math: Built to the Common Core, Teacher Walkaround Edition, Vol. 1 (Mathematical Application and Connect Course)