Thinking About Biology: An Introductory Laboratory Manual (5th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2015-03-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mimi Bres;Arnold Weisshaar
For one-semester, non-majors introductory biology laboratory courses with a human focus.
This manual offers a unique, extensively class-tested approach to introductory biology laboratory. A full range of activities show how basic biological concepts can be applied to the world around us. Â This lab manual helps students:Â
- Gain practical experience that will help them understand lecture concepts
- Acquire the basic knowledge needed to make informed decisions about biological questions that arise in everyday life
- Develop the problem-solving skills that will lead to success in school and in a competitive job market
- Learn to work effectively and productively as a member of a team
The Fifth Edition features many new and revised activities based on feedback from hundreds of students and faculty reviewers.
We Also Recommend
Chemistry for Engineering Students, Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Cat Version (11th Edition)