Behavior Management: Positive Applications for Teachers, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card (7th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2015-01-06
- Binding: Misc. Supplies
- Author: Thomas J. Zirpoli
Note: This ISBN is a standalone Access Card. Does not include book.
This access code card provides access to the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Here are numerous school-wide and individual strategies for measuring, assessment, and dealing effectively with behavior challenges in todayâs regular and special education classrooms. Ideal for classroom management or behavior management courses with an emphasis on school-based environments, Zirpoliâs Behavior Management is research based while focusing on the practical aspects of the behavior challenges educators commonly face. Included are functional applications and examples, including Classroom Connections and reflections on these connections; discussion questions; a number of embedded, meaningful examples for teachers and other caregivers; and related Internet links. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablet.
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
We Also Recommend
Thriving in College and Beyond: Research-Based Strategies for Academic Success and Personal Development: Concise Version
ENVISION MATH 2.0 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 7 VOLUME 1 COPYRIGHT2017
SCIENCE 2010 STUDENT EDITION (HARDCOVER) GRADE 5
MATH 2016 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 3 VOLUME 2