Teaching Students with Special Needs in Inclusive Settings, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card (7th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2015-01-06
- Binding: Misc. Supplies
- Author: Tom E. Smith;Edward A. Polloway;James R. Patton;Carol A. Dowdy;Teresa Taber Doughty
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This access code card provides access to the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Practical help for effectively teaching students with disabilities
General education and special education classroom teachers get an abundance of much needed information on the issues that affect their roles in teaching students with disabilities in todayâs classrooms. Included is extensive information on the legal bases for special education and the role of educators, parents, and students themselves in ensuring appropriate educational opportunities for all students. Each chapter includes basic information about specific disabilities and special education requirements, followed by practical application tips for meeting all studentsâ needs in an inclusive classroom. Chapter opening vignettes describe a particular student who is then followed throughout the chapter with suggestions for classroom adaptations and IEP goals and objectives, and practical suggestions for differentiating instruction in elementary and secondary classrooms are included in every chapter.Â The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet. *
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
We Also Recommend
Thriving in College and Beyond: Research-Based Strategies for Academic Success and Personal Development: Concise Version
ENVISION MATH 2.0 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 7 VOLUME 1 COPYRIGHT2017
SCIENCE 2010 STUDENT EDITION (HARDCOVER) GRADE 5
MATH 2016 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 3 VOLUME 2