Apple Pro Training Series: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- Publish Date: 2015-01-31
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mark Wood
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
In the only Apple-certified book on the Apple productivity appsâPages, Numbers, and Keynote, youâll learn the how and why of creating and publishing first-rate documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Working through this guide, you will gain confidence working on progressively more complex, real-world projects, using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote both alone and together to produce sophisticated and robust results. This guide provides coverage of the latest features in the Apple productivity apps.
- All new guide covers the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote productivity apps for Mac; explores iOS versions of the apps; and shows workflows using iCloud Drive.
- Quick tour through all three apps on OS X highlights the similarities in their interfaces and tools and reveals important new features.
- Self-paced course-in-a-book with accompanying lesson files focuses on practical, real-world projects building in complexity throughout the guide.
- The official curriculum of Apple Training Pages, Number, and Keynote course used in Apple Authorized Training centers worldwide.
- Chapter review questions summarize what students learn to prepare them for the Apple certification exam.
We Also Recommend
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Standard Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)