The Adobe Photoshop CC Book for Digital Photographers (2014 release) (Voices That Matter)
- Publish Date: 2014-11-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Scott Kelby
Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazineâand the best-selling photography book author in the world todayâonce again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers more of the latest, most important, and most useful Adobe Photoshop techniques for digital photographers.
This update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers thatâs never been done beforeâit cuts through the bull and shows you exactly âhow to do it.â Itâs not a bunch of theory; it doesnât challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure it out on your own. Instead, Scott shows you step by step the exact techniques used by todayâs cutting-edge digital photographers, and best of all, he shows you flat-out exactly which settings to use, when to use them, and why. Thatâs why the previous editions of this book are widely used as the official study guide in photography courses at colleges and universities around the world.
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers on how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challengesâand thatâs exactly what he covers in this book. Youâll learn:
- The sharpening techniques the pros really use.
- The prosâ tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
- How to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images to get realistic looking images, as well as the heavily tone-mapped hyperreal look.
- How to master Photoshopâs Content-Aware features.
- How to use Photoshopâs video editing features to make movies from your DSLR videos.
- How to process RAW images like a pro (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features in CC).
- The latest Photoshop special effects for photographers (thereâs a whole chapter just on these!).
- A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick âinsiderâ tricks to send your productivity through the roof!
Plus, Scott includes a special chapter with his own workflow, from start to finish, and each chapter ends with a Photoshop Killer Tips section, packed with time-saving, job-saving tips that make all the difference. He also provides four bonus chapters, along with all the images used in the book for download on the bookâs companion webpage.
If youâre a digital photographer, and if youâre ready to learn all the âtricks of the tradeââ the same ones that todayâs leading pros use to correct, edit, retouch, and sharpen their workâthen youâre holding the book that will do just that.
We Also Recommend
Crossroads: The Muliticultural Roots of America's Popular Music
American Popular Music: The Rock Years
Engaging Cinema: An Introduction to Film Studies
Discovering the Humanities, Books a la Carte Edition (3rd Edition)