Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (6th Edition) (Merrill Counseling (Hardcover))
- Publish Date: 2014-06-14
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Samuel T. Gladding
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Considered the most thorough, well-written book in the field, Samuel T. Gladdingâs, Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice, give readers clear coverage of all aspects of working with couples and families from proven, evidence-based theories.Â In a user-friendly organization and writing style, it covers important background information on healthy and functional families and different types of families, and includes an overview of how individual and family life cycles intertwine.Â The basic processes involved in treating couples and families are made clear, before delving into a dozen theoretical ways of treating families.Â The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The EnhancedÂ eTextÂ features are only available in the PearsonÂ eText format. They are not available in third-partyÂ eTextsÂ or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133833720 / 9780133833720 Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â
- 013348890X / 9780133488906 Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice
- 0133588890 / 9780133588897 Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)