Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Fundamentals of Applied Practice with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (Merrill Counseling)
- Publish Date: 2014-04-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Donna S. Sheperis;Carl J. Sheperis
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
In this authoritative new text, experienced counselors guide students toward embracing the profession of clinical mental health counseling and developing a standard of excellence in their practice. The materials are organized in order to match studentsâ developmental understanding of the profession, and divided into three sections providing an introduction, a look at the practice, and contemporary trends in clinical mental health counseling. Each chapter is designed to meet learning outcomes associated with the 2009 accreditation standards established by the Council for Accreditation of counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). The learning outcomes are based on general core areas of the CACREP standards and those related to the specialization of clinical mental health counseling. Clinical Mental Health Counseling by Sheperis and Sheperis is the ideal resource for establishing a firm foundation in the theory and practice of clinical mental health counseling. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The EnhancedÂ eTextÂ features are only available in the PearsonÂ eText format. They are not available in third-partyÂ eTextsÂ or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133833712 / 9780133833713 Cllinical Mental Health Counseling: Fundamentals of Applied Practice with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â Â
- 0133753662 / 9780133753660 Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Fundamentals of Applied Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Â
- 013708370X / 9780137083701 Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Fundamentals of Applied Practice
We Also Recommend
Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, 7th Edition
SCIENCE 2010 STUDENT EDITION (HARDCOVER) GRADE 5
ENVISION MATH 2.0 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 7 VOLUME 1 COPYRIGHT2017
Thriving in College and Beyond: Research-Based Strategies for Academic Success and Personal Development: Concise Version