Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (7th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2014-07-02
- Binding: Loose Leaf
- Author: Michael Opitz;James Erekson
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
In Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading, 7/e, pre- and in-service get the background they need to assess, make diagnoses and improve integral parts of their reading programs. This comprehensive, practical, and easy-to-use resource presents a well-respected combination of theory, practical applications, and basic knowledge and skills, setting the stage for effective reading diagnosis and improvement. It describes various assessment measures teachers can use to assess and diagnosis studentsâ reading performance, and presents reading content and instruction. Using the bookâs applied model of assessment and teaching, teachers learn how to determine the strengths and needs of each individual reader, forming the basis for effective differentiated instruction in the classroom. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831043 / 9780133831047 Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â Â
- 0133520986 / 9780133520989 Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Loose-Leaf Version Â
- 0133827038 / 9780133827033 Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
We Also Recommend
Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, 7th Edition
SCIENCE 2010 STUDENT EDITION (HARDCOVER) GRADE 5
ENVISION MATH 2.0 COMMON CORE STUDENT EDITION GRADE 7 VOLUME 1 COPYRIGHT2017
Thriving in College and Beyond: Research-Based Strategies for Academic Success and Personal Development: Concise Version