Cost Accounting, Student Value Edition Plus MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (15th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2014-02-17
- Binding: Loose Leaf
- Author: Charles T. Horngren;Srikant M. Datar;Madhav V. Rajan
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.Â
For undergraduate and MBA Cost or Management Accounting courses
The text that defined the cost accounting market.Â
Horngrenâs Cost Accounting, Student Value Edition Plus MyAccountingLab with Pearson etext -- Acees Card Package, 15/e, defined the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, market-leading text emphasizes the basic theme of âdifferent costs for different purposes,â and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. This edition incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters and more MyAccountingLabÂ® coverage! MyAccountingLab is web-based tutorial and assessment software for accounting that not only gives you more I Get It moments, but gives instructors the flexibility to make technology an integral part of their course, or a supplementary resource for students.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience. Cost Accounting, Fifteenth Edition will:Â Â
- Personalize learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab provides instructors with a rich and flexible set of course materials, along with course-management tools that make it easy to deliver all or a portion of your course online.
- Get the most current information to prepare you for your field: Up-date material gives you a better understanding of the current issues effecting the business environment.
- Receive a solid presentation of accounting hallmarks with a great emphasis on strategy: LearnÂ key concepts with a focus on strategy that integrates modern topics with traditional coverage and teaches you how to handle the rapid pace of change in todayâs organizations.
- Benefit from material that has been designed to suit your needs: This textâs modular, flexible organization can be used to suit a number of different approaches to teaching and learning
0133781100 / 9780133781106 Cost Accounting, Student Value Edition Plus MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package,15/e
Package consists of:Â Â Â
0133428850 / 9780133428858 Cost Accounting, Student Value Edition, 15/e
013345147X / 9780133451474 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Cost Accounting, 15/e
We Also Recommend
Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th + CengageNOWv2, 2 term Printed Access Card
Business Statistics Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth Through Age 8
Economics Plus NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (Acemoglu, Laibson & List, The Economics Series)