Introduction to Audiology (12th Edition) (Pearson Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Publish Date: 2014-03-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Frederick N. Martin;John Greer Clark
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0133783723.
This comprehensive, well-organized introduction to hearing and balance disorders gives students a number of vital tools to help them better understand, retain, and analyze the material. Now available as an interactive eText with a number of accompanying advantages, Introduction to Audiology, 12/e by Martin and Clark continues to update the material to keep content current with recent research, while retaining and improving a user-friendly approach to the topics and an abundance of how-to information which shows the rewarding, fascinating aspects of a career in audiology. This new edition includes 20 video clips interspersed throughout, a variety of interactive test questions, expanded Evolving Case Studies, a list of frequently asked questions, and the use of color to enhance selected illustrations and photographs. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video to illustrate key concepts and pop-up assessments to help students assess their proficiency.Â
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging.Â The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient.Â Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable.Â TheÂ Enhanced PearsonÂ eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The EnhancedÂ eTextÂ features are only available in the PearsonÂ eTextformat. They are not available in third-partyÂ eTextsÂ or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 4e