All Children Read: Teaching for Literacy in Today's Diverse Classrooms (4th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2013-09-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Charles A. Temple;Donna Ogle;Alan N. Crawford;Penny Freppon
This title is also available packaged with the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0133388204.
Written by one of the most dynamic author teams in the field of Reading and Literacy, the Fourth Edition of All Children Read continues to offer K-8 teachers the best practices for developing reading and writing in all students.
The new edition integrates Common Core State Standards, deepens its exploration of Response to Intervention (RTI), looks more deeply at comprehension of informational text, and emphasizes the teaching of English Language Learners.Â Central to, and woven throughout, this text are the six overriding themesâthe struggling reader; family/community literacy; new literacies; writing and reading connections; developmental, cultural, and linguistic diversity; and phonics/phonological awareness. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â or 10â tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.