Stepped Care for Borderline Personality Disorder: Making Treatment Brief, Effective, and Accessible
- Publish Date: 2017-08-03
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Joel Paris
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Stepped Care for Borderline Personality Disorder: Making Treatment Brief, Effective, and Accessible synthesizes the latest research and treatment developments with an aim to make treatment for BPD more accessible to a wider range of patients. The book provides clinicians with innovative, brief and targeted intervention methods for the disorder, offering clinicians a vital guide to the management of patients who are difficult to treat. Acknowledging the early developmental roots of BPD, the book includes sections on BPD in adolescence, childhood precursors of the disorder, and other etiological considerations, also including a roadmap of potential pitfalls.
- Features brief and targeted methods of integrative treatment for BPD patients
- Makes treatment more accessible to a wider range of patients
- Provides clinicians and researchers with a review of the current BPD literature
- Acknowledges problems with, and provides solutions for, treatment access for BPD patients
- Addresses questions regarding the complex developmental trajectories of BPD
- Looks at diagnosis, etiology and stepped-care treatment of BPD
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Medical-Surgical Nursing - 2-Volume Set: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9e (Medical- Surgical Nursing (Lewis) 2 Vol Set)