Physical Security: 150 Things You Should Know, Second Edition
- Publish Date: 2016-11-15
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lawrence Fennelly;Marianna Perry
Physical Security: 150 Things You Should Know, Second Edition is a useful reference for those at any stage of their security career. This practical guide covers the latest technological trends for managing the physical security needs of buildings and campuses of all sizes. Through anecdotes, case studies, and documented procedures, the authors have amassed the most complete collection of information on physical security available.
Security practitioners of all levels will find this book easy to use as they look for practical tips to understand and manage the latest physical security technologies, such as biometrics, IP video, video analytics, and mass notification, as well as the latest principles in access control, command and control, perimeter protection, and visitor management.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest trends in physical security, surveillance, and access control technologies
- Provides practical tips on a wide variety of physical security topics
- Features new technologies, such as biometrics, high definition cameras, and IP video
- Blends theory and practice with a specific focus on todayâs global business environment and the various security, safety, and asset protection challenges associated with it
We Also Recommend
Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th + CengageNOWv2, 2 term Printed Access Card
Business Statistics Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth Through Age 8
Economics Plus NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (Acemoglu, Laibson & List, The Economics Series)