Physical Security: 150 Things You Should Know, Second Edition
- Publish Date: 2016-11-15
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lawrence Fennelly;Marianna Perry
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Physical Security: 150 Things You Should Know, Second Edition is a useful reference for those at any stage of their security career. This practical guide covers the latest technological trends for managing the physical security needs of buildings and campuses of all sizes. Through anecdotes, case studies, and documented procedures, the authors have amassed the most complete collection of information on physical security available.
Security practitioners of all levels will find this book easy to use as they look for practical tips to understand and manage the latest physical security technologies, such as biometrics, IP video, video analytics, and mass notification, as well as the latest principles in access control, command and control, perimeter protection, and visitor management.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest trends in physical security, surveillance, and access control technologies
- Provides practical tips on a wide variety of physical security topics
- Features new technologies, such as biometrics, high definition cameras, and IP video
- Blends theory and practice with a specific focus on todayâs global business environment and the various security, safety, and asset protection challenges associated with it
We Also Recommend
Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th
The Sovereign Individual: How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State
Business Statistics Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches