Effective Security Management, Sixth Edition
- Publish Date: 2015-09-11
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Charles A. Sennewald CPP;Curtis Baillie
Effective Security Management, Sixth Edition teaches practicing security professionals how to build their careers by mastering the fundamentals of good management.
The author, Charles Sennewald, brings common sense, wisdom, and humor to this bestselling introduction to security management that is ideal for both new and experienced security managers.
The sixth edition of this classic professional reference work on the topic includes newly updated and expanded coverage of topics such as the integration of security executive into the business, background checks and hiring procedures, involvement in labor disputes, organized crime, and the role of social media.
- Offers the most current picture of the role and duties of security managers
- Includes three new chapters on security ethics and conflicts of interest, convergence in security management, and ISO security standards, along with coverage of new security jobs titles and duties
- Contains updated contributions from leading security experts Colin Braziel, Karim Vellani, and James Broder
- Case studies and examples from around the world are included to facilitate further understanding
We Also Recommend
Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th + CengageNOWv2, 2 term Printed Access Card
The Sovereign Individual: How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State
Business Statistics Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches