CUDA Programming: A Developer's Guide to Parallel Computing with GPUs (Applications of Gpu Computing)
- Publish Date: 2012-11-27
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Shane Cook
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
If you need to learn CUDA but don't have experience with parallel computing, CUDA Programming: A Developer's Introduction offers a detailed guide to CUDA with a grounding in parallel fundamentals. It starts by introducing CUDA and bringing you up to speed on GPU parallelism and hardware, then delving into CUDA installation. Chapters on core concepts including threads, blocks, grids, and memory focus on both parallel and CUDA-specific issues. Later, the book demonstrates CUDA in practice for optimizing applications, adjusting to new hardware, and solving common problems.
- Comprehensive introduction to parallel programming with CUDA, for readers new to both
- Detailed instructions help readers optimize the CUDA software development kit
- Practical techniques illustrate working with memory, threads, algorithms, resources, and more
- Covers CUDA on multiple hardware platforms: Mac, Linux and Windows with several NVIDIA chipsets
- Each chapter includes exercises to test reader knowledge
We Also Recommend
Bloodborne Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Standard Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)