The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook, Third Edition
- Publish Date: 2012-11-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Marion E. Reid;Christine Lomas-Francis;Martin L. Olsson
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook â winner of a 2013 Highly Commended BMA Medical Book AwardÂ for Internal Medicine â has been an essential resource in the hematology, transfusion and immunogenetics fields since its first publication in the late 1990s.TheÂ third editionÂ of The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook has been completely revised, updated and expanded to cover all 33 blood group systems. It blends scientific background and clinical applications and provides busy researchers and clinicians with at-a-glance information on over 330 blood group antigens, including history and information on terminology, expression, chromosomal assignment, carrier molecular description, functions, molecular bases of antigens and phenotypes, effect of enzymes/chemicals, clinical significance, disease associations and key references.
- Highly Commended 2013 BMA Medical Book AwardÂ for Internal Medicine
- Includes more than 330 entries on blood group antigens in individual factsheets
- Offers a logical and concise catalogue structure for each antigen in an improved interior design for quick reference
- Written byÂ three international experts from the field of immunohematology and transfusion medicine
We Also Recommend
College Algebra in Context, Books a la Carte Edition Plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText(No Access code)
Introductory Physical Geology Laboratory Manual for Distance Learning
Chemistry for Engineering Students, Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Precalculus With Limits A Graphing Approach 5th Edition