Marketing: The Core
- Publish Date: 2012-10-22
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Roger Kerin;Steven Hartley;William Rudelius;Erin Steffes
Marketing: The Core 5e by Kerin, Hartley and Rudelius continues a tradition of leading the market with contemporary, cutting-edge content presented in a conversational student-oriented style, supported by the most comprehensive, innovative, and useful supplement package available. This text and package is designed to meet the needs of a wide spectrum of faculty â from the professor who just wants a good textbook and a few key supplements, to the professor who wants a top-notch fully integrated multimedia program. Marketing: The Core utilises a unique, innovative, and effective pedagogical approach developed by the authors through the integration of their combined classroom, college, and university experiences. The elements of this approach have been the foundation for each edition of Marketing: The Core and serve as the core of the text and its supplements as they evolve and adapt to changes in student learning styles, the growth of the marketing discipline, and the development of new instructional technologies. The distinctive features of the approach are illustrated below:
- High Engagement Style - Easy-to-read, interactive, writing style that engages students through active learning techniques.
- Personalised Marketing - A vivid and accurate description of businesses, marketing professionals, and entrepreneurs â through cases, exercises, and testimonials â that allows students to personalise marketing and identify possible career interests.
- Marketing Decision Making â The use of extended examples, cases, and videos involving people making marketing decisions.
- Integrated Technology - The use of powerful technical resources and learning solutions.
- Traditional and Contemporary Coverage - Comprehensive and integrated coverage of traditional and contemporary concepts.
- Rigorous Framework - A pedagogy based on the use of Learning Objectives, Learning Reviews, Learning Objectives Reviews, and supportive student supplements.
We Also Recommend
Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th + CengageNOWv2, 2 term Printed Access Card
The Sovereign Individual: How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State
Business Statistics Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches