Connect Access Card for Natural Disasters
- Publish Date: 2013-02-05
- Binding: Printed Access Code
- Author: Patrick Leon Abbott
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
McGraw-Hill ConnectÂ® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Â Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
- SmartBookÂ® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
- Access to your instructorâs homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
- Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
- The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
We Also Recommend
Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th
The Sovereign Individual: How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State
Business Statistics Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches