3D Printing and CNC Fabrication with SketchUp (Electronics)
- Publish Date: 2015-11-26
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lydia Cline
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Model and print your own 3D creations using SketchUp!Get up and running fast in the consumer design and fabrication world using the hands-on information in this guide. 3D Printing and CNC Fabrication with SketchUp features step-by-step tutorials of fun and easy DIY projects. Learn how to create your own 3D models, edit downloaded models, make them printable, and bring them to physical life either on your own printer or through an online service bureau.
- Download and install SketchUp on your Mac or PC
- Navigate the interface and SketchUpâs native design tools
- Download design and analysis tools from the Extension Warehouse.
- Edit models downloaded from the 3D Warehouse and Thingiverse.
- Import and export STL files.
- Analyze your projects for 3D printability.
- Set up, use, and maintain a home 3D printer
- Work with AutoCAD, 123D Make, 123D Meshmixer, and Vetric Cut2D
- Generate files for CNC cutters
We Also Recommend
Crossroads: The Muliticultural Roots of America's Popular Music
The American Civil Rights Movement: Readings and Interpretations
Discovering the Humanities, Books a la Carte Edition (3rd Edition)
Engaging Cinema: An Introduction to Film Studies