5 Steps to a 5 AP English Literature, 2015 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)
- Publish Date: 2014-07-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Estelle M. Rankin;Barbara L. Murphy
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
This easy-to-follow study guide includes a complete course review, full-length practice tests, and access to online quizzes and an AP Planner app!
5 Steps to a 5: AP English Literature features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam. It also includes McGraw-Hill Educationâs AP Planner app, which will enable you to customize your own study schedule on your mobile device.
- AP Planner app featuring daily practice assignment notifications delivered to your mobile device
- 3 full-length practice AP English Literature exams with explanations
- Access to online AP English Literature quizzes
- 3 separate study plans to fit your learning style