ACT 36 in Just 7 Steps (Test Prep)
- Publish Date: 2013-10-08
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Maria Filsinger;Shaan Patel
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Learn the 7 steps to earn a 36 on the ACT-- written by a student who achieved a perfect score!
Just like you, Maria Filsinger was a busy junior in high school--with all the fun and distractions that come with it. She wanted to score high on the ACT and eventually go to a good college, but she wanted to study in an efficient manner that fit her lifestyle of classes, sports, friends, and Facebook. So Maria developed winning strategies and a results-driven study plan that earned her that elusive 36 without sacrificing all the activities she enjoyed doing.
Now you, too, can reach that top score with Maria's proven methods. You are just steps away from a 36 with:
- Study strategies for the math, reading, and science sections of the exam that can turn an ordinary student into an ACT genius
- One full-length practice ACT exam
- Techniques for mastering the 5-paragraph ACT essay
- Answer explanations to hundreds of ACT practice questions using a perfect score mind-set
With help from ACT 36 in Just 7 Steps, you can attain a perfect score and get into the university or college of your dreams.