Cisco A Beginner's Guide, Fifth Edition
- Publish Date: 2013-09-06
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Toby Velte;Anthony Velte
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Cisco networking essentialsâmade easy!
Get a solid foundation in Cisco products and technologies from this fully updated bestseller. Covering the latest solutions, Cisco: A Beginnerâs Guide, Fifth Edition shows you, step-by-step, how to design, build, and manage custom networks. Learn how to configure hardware, use IOS commands, set up wireless networks, and secure your systems. Youâll also get tips on preparing for Cisco certification exams. Brand-new voice and social networking features, Cisco TelePresence, the cloud-based Cisco Unified Computing System, and more are fully covered in this practical resource.
- Understand Cisco networking and Internet basics
- Connect and configure routers and switches
- Work with TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet technologies
- Maintain your network through IOS and IOS XR
- Handle security using firewalls, Adaptive Security Appliances, SecureX, TrustSec, and other tools
- Virtualize hardware and migrate resources to a private cloud
- Manage wireless networks with Aironet and Airespace
- Deliver VoIP, video, and social networking services
- Design, administer, and tune a Cisco enterprise network
- Identify and repair performance issues and bottlenecks
We Also Recommend
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Standard Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)