5 Steps to a 5 AP Calculus BC, 2014-2015 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)
- Publish Date: 2013-07-31
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: William Ma
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Get ready for your AP exam with this straightforward and easy-to-follow study guide, updated for all the latest exam changes!
5 Steps to a 5: AP Calculus BC features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and provides model tests that reflect the latest version of the exam.
Inside you will find:
- 5-Step Plan to a Perfect 5: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence
- 2 complete practice AP Calculus BC exams
- 3 separate plans to fit your study style
- Review material updated and geared to the most recent tests
- Savvy information on how tests are constructed, scored, and used
We Also Recommend
Chemistry for Engineering Students, Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Introductory Physical Geology Laboratory Manual for Distance Learning
College Algebra in Context, Books a la Carte Edition Plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Glencoe Math: Built to the Common Core, Teacher Walkaround Edition, Vol. 1 (Mathematical Application and Connect Course)