Case Files Anatomy 3/E (LANGE Case Files)
- Publish Date: 2014-10-09
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Eugene Toy;Lawrence Ross;Cristo Papasakelariou;Hang Zhang
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
LEARN ANATOMY IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE BOARDS
Experience with clinical cases is central to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Anatomy provides 58 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, anatomy pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 58 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, dental, and physician assistant students preparing for gross anatomy course exams and the Boards
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 4e