The Computer Incident Response Planning Handbook: Executable Plans for Protecting Information at Risk (Networking & Comm - OMG)
- Publish Date: 2012-08-07
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: N.K. McCarthy;Matthew Todd;Jeff Klaben
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Uncertainty and risk, meet planning and action.
Reinforce your organizationâs security posture using the expert information contained in this tactical guide. The Computer Incident Response Planning Handbook: Executable Plans for Protecting Information at Risk shows you how to build and manage successful response plans for the cyber incidents that have become inevitable for organizations of any size. Find out why these plans work. Learn the step-by-step process for developing and managing plans built to address the wide range of issues organizations face in times of crisis.
- Contains the essentials for developing both data breach and malware outbreak response plansâand best practices for maintaining those plans
- Features ready-to-implement CIRPsâderived from living incident response plans that have survived the rigors of repeated execution and numerous audits
- Clearly explains how to minimize the risk of post-event litigation, brand impact, fines and penaltiesâand how to protect shareholder value
- Supports corporate compliance with industry standards and requirements, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and CA SB-24
We Also Recommend
Bloodborne Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Standard Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)