Resident Readiness General Surgery
- Publish Date: 2013-11-26
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Debra Klamen;Brian George;Alden Harken;Debra DaRosa
ARE YOU READY? GET RESIDENT READY.
Resident Readiness: General Surgery prepares you for success during your surgical internship. Inside is a full range of scenarios you may experience during your residency, supported by comprehension questions with detailed answer explanations and tips to help you remember. You will also learn the clinical problem-solving process so you can think quickly on your feet, especially when time is critical. With the book's step-by-step guidance, you will gain the confidence you need to perform at your best on Day One of your residency.
BEYOND TREATING YOUR PATIENT, RESIDENT READINESS PREPARES YOU TO
- Handle inpatient problems on the floor
- Manage patients in the ED, including trauma
- Follow up with patients in the outpatient clinics post-surgery
- Triage multiple simultaneous admissions and/or consults
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual