Easy Algebra Step-by-Step (Easy Step-by-Step Series)
- Publish Date: 2011-12-26
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Sandra Luna McCune;William D. Clark
Take it step-by-step for algebra success!
The quickest route to learning a subject is through a solid grounding in the basics. So what you wonât find in Easy Algebra Step-by-Step is a lot of endless drills. Instead, you get a clear explanation that breaks down complex concepts into easy-to-understand steps, followed by highly focused exercises that are linked to core skills--enabling learners to grasp when and how to apply those techniques.This book features:
- Large step-by-step charts breaking down each step within a process and showing clear connections between topics and annotations to clarify difficulties
- Stay-in-step panels show how to cope with variations to the core steps
- Step-it-up exercises link practice to the core steps already presented
- Missteps and stumbles highlight common errors to avoid
You can master algebra as long as you take it Step-by-Step!
We Also Recommend
Chemistry for Engineering Students, Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Cat Version (11th Edition)