Facial Flaps Surgery (Medical/Denistry)
- Publish Date: 2012-09-03
- Binding: DVD-ROM
- Author: Glenn Goldman;Leonard Dzubow;Christopher Yelverton
A unique combination text and atlas gives you expert guidance on facial reconstruction
DVD with video of 35 procedures
Facial Flap Surgery delivers ready-to-use insights making surgical protocols more accessible than ever. Combining a text and atlas, this two-in-one resource also features an all-inclusive, yet streamlined presentation that is packed with hundreds of photographs and drawings that take you step by step through every procedure.
Facial Flap Surgery begins with an incisive review of the bioanatomy and mechanics of tissue movement, highlighting how to mobilize soft tissue to reconstruct cutaneous operative wounds. Next is an unsurpassed overview of all flap types, including some never published before: from advancement flaps to rotation and banner flaps. Another section examines the repair of specific facial features, including the nose, ear, lip, and temple. Last, complications such as hematomas and flap failure are covered, helping you achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Illuminates the biomechanical properties and need-to-know subtypes of each flap category
- An atlas of real-life cases that aids you in determining which type of flap will provide optimal surgical outcomes for any patient
- In-depth chapters explain how to effectively utilize each of the flaps in surgeries for specific facial regions
- Companion DVD filled with 35 video clips offers an unmatched tutorial that takes you through the preparation and successful use of facial flaps in multiple facial regions
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)