Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Third Edition
- Publish Date: 2012-12-04
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: David M. Cline;O. John Ma
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Put the authority of Tintinalliâs into your emergency medicine review!
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Published in partnership with The American College of Emergency Physicians
Derived from Tintinalliâs Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition, this streamlined text is the perfect review for any emergency medicine exam -- or for use as a clinical refresher. Its concise, bulleted design condenses and simplifies must-know concepts and helps you make the most of your study time. This authoritative study guide includes radiographs, color images, line drawings, and ECGs, all designed to enhance your understanding of the material and help you meet the challenges of visual diagnosis in practice and exam situations.
- Updated to reflect the latest advances in diagnostic imaging
- NEW CHAPTERS on Hematologic-Oncologic Emergencies, Renal Emergencies in Children, Low Probability Coronary Syndromes, Urinary Retention, Food and Water-Borne Diseases, and World Travelers
- Increased coverage of toxicology and trauma
- More than 300 tables encapsulate important information
- More than 100 radiographs/color images and 90 line drawings/ECGs aid recognition of challenging and life-threatening disorders
- Provides a brief yet comprehensive review of the practice of emergency medicine for clinicians who wish to update their knowledge of the specialty
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 4e