First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition (First Aid Usmle)
- Publish Date: 2012-02-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Tao Le;James A. Feinstein;Mark W. Ball;Annie Dude;Rebecca L. Hoffman;Mark Robert Jensen;Kimberly Kallianos;Cesar Raudel Padilla;Lauren Rothkopf;James Yeh
1,000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!
The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.
- 1000 board-style questions and answers -- reviewed and approved -- by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers - with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 130+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual
Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)