The Organized Teacher's Guide to Your First Year of Teaching with CD-ROM
- Publish Date: 2010-09-09
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Steve Springer;Brandy Alexander;Kimberly Persiani
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Make your first year teaching a success!
As a new teacher, you can be completely overwhelmed--feeling lost and not knowing where to start when you receive the keys for the first time. The Organized Teacher's Guide to Your First Year of Teaching will be your guide during these first few days and weeks and put you on the road to success.
Featuring a series of lists, checklists, charts and diagrams, this handbook can be read quickly and referred to over and over. It includes a CD-ROM of all checklists and any matter that is reproducible. The CD-ROM will have an additional 50 pages of printable content not found in the book. These extra forms will be referred to in context, with thumbnails to show you how to use them to your best advantage.
- An all-in-one resource and checklist for grades K-6, in any subject.
- Reproducible pages (also contained on a CD-ROM) ready for you to use, including charts, diagrams and guidelines for organizing a new classroom.
- Helping you thrive in your first year and beyond
- Easy-to-understand, accessible
- Low priced to fit your budget