Schwartz's Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review, Ninth Edition (PRETEST PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY)
- Publish Date: 2010-09-20
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: F. Brunicardi;Mary Brandt;Dana Andersen;Timothy Billiar;David Dunn;John Hunter;Jeffrey Matthews;Raphael E. Pollock
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
Trust your ABSITE and board preparation to the only review based on the fieldâs cornerstone text: Schwartzâs Principles of Surgery, 9e
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
It will be particularly helpful to those in general surgery training programs, to general surgeons facing their board exams or recertification exams, and to all those subspecialty trained surgeons who must first qualify in general surgery and maintain their certification....This is a really high-quality review book.--Doody's Review Service
Featuring chapters that correspond directly to the classic Schwartzâs Principles of Surgery, 9e, this powerful review delivers more than 1,100 questions that are likely to appear on the American Board of Surgery in-training exam and the surgery board exam.
Developed by some of the top minds in modern surgery, these board-style questions provide the most current, authoritative perspectives on surgical practice. Each question is accompanied by answers and comprehension-building rationales, ensuring a complete understanding of the material. Featuring more tables and figures than any previous edition, Schwartzâs Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review is truly the ultimate resource for certification and recertification exam review.
- Chapters keyed to Schwartzâs Principles of Surgery, 9e so you know youâre studying only relevant, applicable material from the most authoritative source possible
- 1100+ board-style questions with answers and rationales
- Questions in each chapter are divided into Basic Science and Clinical categories to facilitate studying for the two-part ABSITE
- Two new chapters: Molecular Biology and Ethics, Palliative Care, and Care at the End of Life
We Also Recommend
Crossroads: The Muliticultural Roots of America's Popular Music
The American Civil Rights Movement: Readings and Interpretations
Discovering the Humanities, Books a la Carte Edition (3rd Edition)