First Aid for the Psychiatry Boards (First Aid Specialty Boards)
- Publish Date: 2010-04-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Amin Azzam;Jason Yanofski;Edward Kaftarian;Tao Le
The Insider's Guide to Acing the Psychiatry Boards Written by Physicians Who Passed!
Apply the proven First Aid formula for Psychiatry Board success!
A classic review in virtually every sense, this book consists of brief chapters packed with vital psychiatric and neurological information targeting the clinical knowledge criteria outlined by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) for their board-certification examination. Using abbreviated and high yield chapters, this book presents the most up-to-date and useful information on psychiatric and neurologic concepts related to the ABPN examination. 3 Stars.--Doody's Review Service
First Aid for the Psychiatry Boards is an âinsider's guideâ to passing the Psychiatry Boards, in-training exams, and recertification. Based on feedback from recent test-takers, this review offers high-yield information, mnemonics, and visual aids -- along with mini-cases for oral board success.The content is written by recent test-takers so you know you are studying the most current and relevant material possible. Now you can get real answers to real board questions!
- Hundreds of high-yield facts, mnemonics, clinical images, and summary tables help you ace the boards and in-service exams
- Covers must-know psychiatry and neurology topics in one complete volume
- Written by recent, successful test-takers and reviewed by top faculty so you know you're studying the most relevant, up-to-date material possible
- Integrated mini-cases review frequently tested scenarios and classic patient presentations
- Great for in-service and board exams and the perfect refresher before recertification
Insider Coverage of All the Must-Know Topics:
Guide to the ABPN Examination, Psychiatry Topics Disorders of Childhood Onset, Unipolar Depressive Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Primary Psychotic Disorders, Substance Abuse and Dependence, Anxiety Disorders, Personality Disorders, Eating Disorders, Somatoform Disorders, Sleep and Sleep Disorders, Delirium and Dementia, Sexuality and Sexual Disorders, Neurology Topics Neuroanatomy and Clinical Correlates, Stroke and Critical Care, Neurochemistry and Neuropharmacology, Neuroimmunology, Neurodegenerative Disorders, Headache and Pain, Neuro-oncology, Neuro-ophthalomology and Neuro-otology, Neurological Infections, Neuromuscular Disease, Pediatric Neurology and Neurogenetics, Seizures and Epilepsy
We Also Recommend
Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice 2016: Journal Of Infusion Nursing;Supplement to Jan/Feb 2016V39,Number1S
Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support: Provider Manual