Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture (LANGE The Big Picture)
- Publish Date: 2011-06-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: David Morton;K. Bo Foreman;Kurt Albertine
Get the BIG PICTURE of Gross Anatomy in the context of healthcare â and zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture is the perfect bridge between review and textbooks. With an emphasis on what you truly need to know versus âwhatâs nice to know,â it features 450 full-color illustrations that give you a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy.
The bookâs user-friendly presentation consists of text on the left-hand page and beautiful full-color illustrations on the right-hand page. In this way, you get a âbig pictureâ of anatomy principles, delivered one concept at a time -â making them easier to understand and retain.
Striking the perfect balance between illustrations and text, Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture features:
- High-yield review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- Numerous summary tables and figures that encapsulate important information
- 450 labeled and explained full-color illustrations
- A final exam featuring 100 Q&As
- Important clinically-relevant concepts called to your attention by convenient icons
- Bullets and numbering that break complex concepts down to easy-to-remember points
We Also Recommend
Chemistry for Engineering Students, Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Cat Version (11th Edition)