McGraw-Hill's GED w/ CD-ROM: The Most Complete and Reliable Study Program for the GED Tests
- Publish Date: 2005-04-27
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Patricia Mulcrone
Attention: Any used item that originally included an accessory such as an access code, one time use worksheet, cd or dvd, or other one time use accessories may not be guaranteed to be included or valid. By purchasing this item you acknowledge the above statement.
America's #1 guide to acing the GED just got better
Fully updated to reflect the latest exam guidelines, McGraw-Hill's GED has established itself as the bestselling GED study guide by giving the hundreds of thousands of people who each year take the high school equivalency exam everything they need to ace the test. It features precisely targeted assessments, easy-to-follow instructions, extensive practice, and simulated GED tests for all five subject areas covered in the exam--Language Arts, Writing; Social Studies; Science; Language Arts, Reading; and Mathematics.
Enhanced with interactive capability, McGraw-Hill's GED with CD-ROM now combines the strengths of the market-leading book with the versatility of the CD-ROM:
- Coverage of the latest additions to the test, including sections on the GED essay, critical thinking skills, and graphs and
- Priceless test-taking tips from a veteran
- GED test prep expert
- Guidelines for using the Casio fx-260 solar calculator for the mathematics sections
- A total of four full-length practice tests--two in the book and two additional ones on the CD-ROM
- Automatic marking and score analysis on the CD-ROM, including an additional diagnostic test that targets strengths and weaknesses